Friday, November 13, 2009

Guys how do you prefer a woman's hair?

In other words...



what color and/or style and length



curly?? straight??



pigtails ? bun?? braids??



thank you!!!



Guys how do you prefer a woman's hair?

Not a guy sorry,but i think if your pretty it doesnt matter but long hair with some curls at the bottom is nice! Also something feminine like long is the best you dont want short braided hair!



Guys how do you prefer a woman's hair?

Is this just a poll or are you looking for the perfect hairstyle to please the guys? Kidding. I'm not a guy but my boyf likes my long curly hair. It tends to get in the way and I've talked about cropping it, but he *strongly* disagrees. Well, to each his own I guess. I think I once heard that something like 75 % of people find blonde hair most desirable. Don't take this for a fact though.



Guys how do you prefer a woman's hair?

Red, brown, shoulder length



straight, curly doesn't matter

No comments:

Post a Comment