Monday, November 16, 2009

Would Like Opinions on the "Braider's License" Required In Some States?

I live in Texas and I am a braider. I took a 4 1/2 day braiders course and got my braiders license so that I'd be able to work in a shop, and braid hair without being fined and whatnot. What do you all think of the braiders license requirement in some states? I just wanted other people's opinions, I personally think we should have one so that we can be treated as professionals not just people who do it out their homes. What do you think, please no stupid answers, thanks.



Would Like Opinions on the "Braider's License" Required In Some States?

I personally keep my hair braided and I do go to people's home to get it done. I personally don't think that alot of braiders are going to go out of there way to get a license for it. The only difference of having a license is that u can charge the higher salon prices and u are totally responsible for all damages that a person may sustain. Most people I know braid hair on the side like on weekends or something like that. I don't think that by having a license makes u more qualified than the person at home braiding. It's simply just documented that u completed a course. Good luck with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment