Monday, November 16, 2009

Hairstyle help?

I have shoulder length blonde hair and I...*sniff sniff* am stuck in a rut. I wear a ponytail everyday...I cante braid hair...so help please!!!!!



I will give you my undying love if you help me! (jaja jk)



Hairstyle help?

Shave it off!



Bald is Beautiful!!



Hairstyle help?

ponytails are coming back in. i think you could leave it down a couple days a week to help repair your hair folicles.



Hairstyle help?

you can try side bangs or you can do pigtails. lol. or a short bun. hmm also half a ponytail or you can wear a side ponytail. and i heard hair grows faster in the sun so you could do dat while you wait. but remember to protect your hair so it doesn't get dryed out.



Hairstyle help?

i have shoulder length hair to,i just put it half up.you can do lots like pink-tails(like behind your ears-laying on your shoulders)umm you can just wear it down,just get creative!



you can also part it differently all sorts of things just play with it!



Hairstyle help?

go to a hair salon and ask for advice.



Hairstyle help?

Try hot rollers.



Hairstyle help?

When I clicked on this question, I thought you were going to ask how to say ponytail in French, but NOOOO, you had to post in the wrong section.



Anyways, I think you should do the Sinead O'Connor thing and get a crew cut. that ALWAYS looks good on girls.



Hairstyle help?

y did u put ur question in this category, put it in Beauty and ....

No comments:

Post a Comment