Friday, November 13, 2009

How do you close tree braids in the back?

Okay, for all of you hairstylest that know how to tree braid...I am a hair braider and I just bought a DVD on tree braiding. Within 30 minutes I learned how to do this technique...it is beautiful and gives the appearance of hair growing from your scalp. However....I plan on braiding my own hair and doing corn rows straight to the back. What do you do when you have finished braiding the hair in the back? do you make it into a small braid? or should I make a row of small braids before I start the tree braids to I can pull them up more. The video didn't tell you any of that (of course!)



How do you close tree braids in the back?

Hey,



I have been wearing tree braid for about 6 years and my stylist always braids my hair down until she gets to the end of my neck and then she puts little black rubber bands on my hair, leaving the excess hair to hang over the rubber bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment