Friday, November 13, 2009

Is there any hairstyles that will not make my hair soo tangley after being in the pool?

I just got another inground pool. My other one does not do that but this one take me a whole bottle of conditioner and detangular. I have already tried a ponytail, loose, a bun, and two braids. Any suggestions.



Is there any hairstyles that will not make my hair soo tangley after being in the pool?

Yup閳ヮ毃EFORE you go in the pool, wet your hair down and comb a conditioner through. It wont hurt your pool, and your hair will be protected from the chlorine, which dries your hair out and causes it to tangle. If it still tangles, don閳ユ獩 try to rip through it. instead, take a shower and shampoo your hair, then follow with a conditioner. As the conditioner sits in your hair, comb through with a wide tooth comb. This should do the trick. But I find that simply applying water and a bit of conditioner BEFORE you swim makes a world of difference.



Is there any hairstyles that will not make my hair soo tangley after being in the pool?

i think a braid would work. just make sure to brush, then braid. then only take it apart when your hair is complately dry and brush it again. or just cut your hair abit shorter for the summer so that it is easier to take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment