Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Please help! i need to grow my hair fast?

i bearly c ut it in a buzz cut and i need to get it in braids wittin three months is it even possible



Please help! i need to grow my hair fast?

If you let it grow naturally...your hair will only grow 1 1/2 " in that 3 month period (1/2 " per month is the average for most people...your rate may be less or higher but I doubt it)



So here is what you do....



1) Get enough sleep



2) Drink lots of water



3) Eat right, which means not only enough meals per day but also to eat healthy as well.



4) Do not smoke



5) Use Hairtopia pills....they work trust me (people experience 1 inch of growth per month) (They have amino acids, vitamins, and herbs, look into it at hairboutique.com) I use them and they work.



I hope it works out for you man.



Please help! i need to grow my hair fast?

almond oil and olive oil are the best



Please help! i need to grow my hair fast?

Nothing makes your hair grow except time. Olive oil and so forth, are wives tales.



Please help! i need to grow my hair fast?

You can try horse shampoo, I have been told by alot of people that it will make you're hair grow real fast and make it thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment