Monday, November 16, 2009

What's this song?

There was this music video with this chickedy singing. She had bright orange hair, and I think I had seen it before? Where these high school girls are all nice, but there's one and she does such things as cutting off this girls braided hair.



Aaaaaand I only got like one and a hlaf lines of lyrics...



I don't wanna ____________________________ right now



Cuz lord it just feels so good



Yeah? haha



What's this song?

paramore - misery business.



What's this song?

Si, "Misery Business" by Paramore.



"Whoa, I never meant to brag



But, I got him where I want him now.



Whoa, it was never my intention to brag



To steal it all away from you now.



But god does it feel so good,



Cause I got him where I want him now.



And if you could then you know you would.



Cause god it just feels so...



It just feels so good"



Lyrics: http://www.plyrics.com/lyrics/paramore/m...



Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCyGvGEtO...

No comments:

Post a Comment