Friday, November 13, 2009

Please help someone? Do you know anything about hair?

I'm black and looking for a cool hairstyle that is unique and makes me look cool, but not over the top. I don't want to look thugish either with braids. I would prefer the input from the ladies, but any answers at this point would be ok. I'm still young so it doesn't have to look professional.



Please help someone? Do you know anything about hair?

i think this is really cute, it's a boy in one of my classes he puts something in his hair to make it have these tight curls and uses some gel.. thats about all i know lol without the stuff he puts in to make it curl he has a little afro thing, but anyway it looks really nice i think you should try it! sorry the picture isnt too clear



http://a693.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



Please help someone? Do you know anything about hair?

The best look is : CLEAN HAIR! without any junk in it. Use lemon scented shampoo, and then the hair also smells clean.



Please help someone? Do you know anything about hair?

Cut your hair like Wesley Snipes in Blade 3! Hot !



Please help someone? Do you know anything about hair?

i don't really know.....



im not really good with ideas of what guys should do with there hair but my advice is to keep it short. but not like bald short.

No comments:

Post a Comment