Friday, November 13, 2009

I am african-american and am lookin for a way to speed up hair growth procees is there any way i can

i want to have braids by like the summer



I am african-american and am lookin for a way to speed up hair growth procees is there any way i can do this?

Make sure you wash and massage the scalp a lot. Use those brushes with the little balls on the tips of the bristles as not to damage your scalp. Also take a good vitamin for hair growth. Vitamin B is good. This is why so many pregnant women's have a good growth of new hair while pregnant because they take prenatal vitamins. Here is a good link to visit. http://www.eshock.org/portfolio/46/faqs....



I am african-american and am lookin for a way to speed up hair growth procees is there any way i can do this?

I once read in one of my magazines that if you stand or hang upside down for 5 minutes every day then it makes the hair longer by 4-5 inches by the 4-6th month



I am african-american and am lookin for a way to speed up hair growth procees is there any way i can do this?

I'm bi-racial so I don't know if you will have the same luck as me, but I have a more curly, afro hairtexture so I go to black salons.



To get your hair to grow I wouls sugest not putting in braids, nuless the person know what they are doing, braids can really break your hair and ruin your hair line.



Deep condition your hair with hair mayonaise products and use oil treamens on the tips these are all very cheap so don't wory about cost.



Also try going in every three weeks to ahiardresser to get your hair treated and to trim split ends...Good luck.



I am african-american and am lookin for a way to speed up hair growth procees is there any way i can do this?

Start letting a professional stylist (African-American) do your hair on a regular basis if you can afford it. They usually have the best african-american haircare products at their disposal and they can also advise you about what products to use between appointments. Also if you get braids done and maintained by a professional, your hair will grow faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment